As with the nation, we are deeply concerned with the coronavirus pandemic. There is no greater priority than protecting our collective health and minimizing the spread of the
At the present time, we remain open and will follow all publicly issued guidelines. The office hours are from 12:00 to 2:00 for mail pickup. If you
are not feeling well or suspect you may have been exposed to the virus, please do not visit the resort. New guests to the resort MUST self-isolate to your site!
Specifically, we are taking measures posted by the CDC and local health authorities, as well as following all guidelines outlined by our local and
state authorities to help protect the health and well-being of our team members and guests:
1. We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our public areas and high-touch surfaces utilizing an EPA-registered cleaning
2. Arriving guests will check-in outside of the office, allowing for minimal contact with team members.
3. Resort-sponsored events and activities will be discontinued through April 30th.
4. All amenities, except for bathhouses and laundry facilities, will be closed through April 30th. This includes swimming pool.
5. Restrooms and laundry facilities will remain available for use at your discretion, however, safe social distancing practices (6 feet) is
required. These areas will continue to be cleaned and disinfected daily.
6. Keeping our employees fully informed on how to stay healthy “on the job” and at home. No employee is permitted to work if they are not feeling
7. The Golf course is open during this time. For a tee time please call 863-983-8464
8. Safe social distancing practices (6 feet) are required.
We believe it is challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all. We value your trust and will continue to work
hard to provide you with a clean and healthy experience.
Your Team at The Glades RV Resort